8 Things You Should Never Share on Social Media [Infographic]
Do you use social media as a platform to promote your business? Could your posts make you look unprofessional and make people unfollow you?
We share 8 things you should avoid posting on social media in the infographic below.
I’ve summarised the key points below:
- Negative Posts About Customers or Clients
- Irrelevant Viral Content
- Political or Religious Posts
- Content That Isn’t Properly Proofread or Edited
- Attempts to Capitalise on Tragedy
- Too Much Overtly Promotional Content
- Misleading Posts
- Unattributed Content
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Follow Mark Walker-Ford on Twitter