The new always on, always connected, digital and social world provides amazing opportunities for smart digital brand marketers and business leaders to develop, test, and launch marketing programs, campaigns, products and services to market in far less time than days past. Gone are the days of waiting weeks and months to see how a multi-touch direct mail campaign performed in order to assess how well the program and message was received and acted upon by the target audience.
Thanks to social networks, marketers can obtain real-time customer insights within seconds and begin using that data to optimize their marketing programs to boost their success and ROI.
Social media is equivalent to one big fat focus group that never sleeps. There's not a time of day or night that you can't crawl up in your cozy chair with your laptop and learn what people think of you and your brand. It's there for the taking.
Smart marketers know how to tap into the research power of the social networks without becoming a spammer.
Would you like to...
- Know how your new message and brand platform resonates with your audience?
- Get a handle on what people think of your brand?
- Pre-test campaign themes before launch to best optimize for success?
- Get a perspective on what people think of your latest campaign?
- Understand what visuals are going to drive action?
- Understand what call to actions will drive the highest conversion using social media?
- Learn how to design your website or blog for highest traffic, engagement and conversion?
- Know what content will drive social conversation, conversion and ROI?
- Know what marketing mediums such as audio, video or text your audience will best respond to?
- Test visual marketing campaigns before launch?
- Understand the goals and objectives of your audience?
- Know the best times to publish on each of the social networks to better achieve your business objectives?
The answers to all of these questions and more are available for the taking by smart digital marketers who know how to tap into the power of social media marketing to learn, tweak, rinse, repeat and optimize.
Take a listen to the 187th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 8 ways you can leverage social media for test your own marketing with social media starting today.
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- 8 ways to use social media to test your own marketing and social media programs
- How to test headlines for blog posts within seconds
- How to pre-test marketing programs and campaigns prior to launch
- How to save time with marketing and program development by using social media
- How to test content marketing programs
- How to test visual marketing programs
- How to conduct a/b tests using social media
- How to leverage social media to select the best mediums for your audience
- How to measure results of your own posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more
- How to understand the impact of different mediums and actions for posting content such as tagging, using URLs, hashtags and more
- How to test different marketing call to actions, offers, events, milestones
- Content Editorial Calendar Template
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- 5 Easy Ways to Use Social Media Research to Learn About Your Customer and Audience (episode 186)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Customer
- 10 Tips to Refocus on Your Customer
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing
- 7 Metrics to Measure Value of Your Content in the Inspiration Age (episode 173)
- How to Write Epic Blog Content Your Audience will Devour
- How to Connect with Your Audience in the Inspiration Age (episode 171)
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media - Building Your Media Foundation
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
This post originally appeared on Pam Moore's blog