It's a task I have been meaning to tackle for some time, but I knew in advance that it would be pretty time-consuming, so I put it off as long as I could.
However, knowing that we have to announce all of the finalists in each category over at Top Sales Awards this week, I couldn't duck it any longer.
Deciding on the criteria was challenging to begin with, but eventually I settled on:
• Unique Monthly Visitors (Last month according to Compete)
• Compete Rank (As at the end of last month)
• Alexa Rank (As at November 14th)
• Google PR
• Yahoo Links
Where did I look for sales blogs? In short, everywhere I could think of:
Plus numerous other locations.
So, here are 21-25. Tomorrow, I'll share 16-20...and so on through the week, culminating in the Top 10 Sales Blogs on Thursday and Friday, which will represent the finalists for the 2010 Top Sales Blog competition.
21. Heavy Hitter Blog - Steve Martin - http://heavyhittersales.typepad.com
22. The Brooks Group Blog - Brooks Group - http://www.brooksgroup.com/blog
23. Fearless Selling - Kelley Robertson - http://www.fearlesssellingblog.com/
24. Sales Hunter's Blog - Mark Hunter - http://thesaleshunter.com/category/blog/
25. Sales Playbook - Paul Castain - http://yoursalesplaybook.com/