Would you like to achieve more ROI from your Facebook advertising and Facebook boosted posts? Do you see that cute little Facebook "boost post" button but don't really know how to optimize it? If you answered 'yes' then you've arrived at the right place.
The truth is that although the Facebook boost post option is very easy to use and may often seem easier than other Facebook advertising options, there are clear scenarios where it may be worth your time to consider the alternatives. There are definitely pros and cons to using the Facebook boosted post ads.
Take a listen to episode 209 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn all about boosted posts and how they fit into Facebook's ad offerings. Also, be sure to subscribe to this entire brand new series, "Welcome to the Pay to Play World, Are You Ready?" on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud.
In this episode of The Social Zoom Factor, you'll learn:
- How Facebook boosted posts work
- The key differentiators for how the Facebook boosted post differentiates from other Facebook advertising options
- The pros and cons of using the Facebook boosted post
- When and how it's appropriate to use the Facebook boosted post
- How to maximize the use of Facebook live video, uploaded recorded video in combination with the Facebook boosted post
- How to set yourself up for success with Facebook advertising
- Tips to best use the Facebook boosted post for the highest return on your investment possible
- Facebook Advertising: 5 Foundations for Success (Episode 1 of the "Welcome to the Pay to Play World" series)
- How to Choose and Prioritize Social Media Goals and Objectives
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche and social marketing strategy)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
How to Subscribe to the Social Zoom Factor Podcast
This post originally appeared on Pam Moore's blog