Are you a digital marketing leader struggling with not enough time, budget or people to help you implement your social business and marketing programs and kick butt in the world of social, digital marketing and business!
Many social and digital marketers feel that they are pulled into too many directions. They complain of being too busy. They complain of not having adequate budget allocated to their programs. They may struggle with obtaining buy-in for their program.
It is time digital marketers step up and lead. They must own their programs. They need to learn to say no to the wrong things so they can say yes to the right things! They need to develop a plan and obtain the resources needed to implement it.
Do these problems sound familiar?
- You struggle with getting buy-in for your programs
- You struggle with aligning your efforts to the business goals and objectives
- You lack adequate budget for success
- You are forced into tactics and strategies you don't believe in
- Your are executing Random Acts of Marketing (RAMs)
- You fear you are far too reactive vs proactive
- You struggle with proving value for yourself and/or your team
- You wish your executives better understood your goals and objectives
- Your program is not delivering measurable results
If you can relate to the problems listed above, this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast is for you! Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
- 10 Tips to take lead on your social and digital program
- Lead without asking for permission
- How to say no so you can say yes to the right things
- Designing your dream team
- Setting short term 3, 6 and 9 month goals for both short term and longer term buy-in
- How to get your social media budget approved
- Why you must dig into the data
- Speaking the same language as your executives and team members and why you may need to invest in training as step one
- Importance of being accountable for results, with no excuses
- 10 Reasons Digital Marketers Must Embrace Data & Analytics (episode 113)
- How to Get Your Social Marketing Budget Approved (episode 3)
- 10 Google Analytics to Zoom Your Social Media, Blog and Business (episode 106)
- You Are the Media: 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)
- Are You Using Data & Analytics to Speak to an Audience of One? (blog post)
- 15 Tips to Zoom Your Brand (white paper)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- ONE: Teradata Digital Marketing Festival
This podcast is part of a new series titled "You are the Media!" where we will dive deep into how you can build an integrated online digital and social platform that works when you aren't working. A platform that helps you achieve your business goals, organically help you inspire, attract and connect with your ideal customer and simply amazing people who you want to have by your side. We'll be diving into digital frameworks, content calendars and plans, strategic and tactical options for social media, personal branding, business branding, measurement and more.