Email Marketing for Beginners: 15 Unwritten Rules for Success [Infographic]
Are you in the process of starting an email marketing campaign? Need help with the basics to give you the best chance of success?
Pure B2B share their email marketing tips for beginners in this infographic.
Here’s what makes the list:
- Set campaign objectives
- Personalize your emails
- Conduct A/B testing
- Send transactional emails
- Focus on design
- Use automation
- Reconnect with inactive subscribers
- Allow recipients to respond to a real person
- Provide both plain text and HTML versions
- Watch out for spam triggers
- Use capitals and exclamation marks sparingly
- Use actionable language
- Set subscribers expectations
- Analyze subscriber habits
- Strategize your follow-ups
Check out their infographic for more detail.
This post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
Follow Mark Walker-Ford on Twitter