Facebook can be a game changer for small business and even corporate brands. With more than 1.52 billion daily active users, and more than 2.32 billion monthly actives, the chance your target dream customer is on Facebook is more than high.
Facebook enables businesses to build a brand presence that's intertwined with the rest of their online platform, including websites, blogs, video channels, and other social networks.
However, as the social web is getting noisier by the minute, it's becoming more challenging to keep up with the changes. Building an integrated platform that works for you 24/7, even when you're not working, requires more than knowing the basic ins and outs of Facebook.
With Facebook just as any other social and digital technology, the only guarantee we have is change.
So how do you keep up with it all?
Are you feeling overwhelmed? Do you sometimes think about giving up on Facebook altogether?
Don't quit - I have some proven strategies that will help you reduce the overwhelm and ignite your results on Facebook.
Take a listen to episode 260 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn exactly how you can stomp the overwhelm and turn up the turbo on your Facebook marketing results.
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- How to assess your Facebook and digital marketing overwhelm – what is the root cause?
- How to change your mindset toward how you leverage Facebook marketing
- Why you must have a plan if you want to succeed with less stress and overwhelm
- The importance of having a drumbeat to your content creation
- Proven strategies you can implement immediately to reduce overwhelm and increase business results with Facebook marketing
- How to tap into the power of community (other people's content and community OPC) to maximize results
- How to leverage influencer marketing to grow your Facebook and overall digital marketing presence
- The power of user-generated content for Facebook marketing
- How to embrace imperfect perfection
- Examples of brands doing it right with ideas you can start leveraging today
- Why you need to get real on your current relationship and results with Facebook so you can tweak, rinse, repeat and optimize
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
A version of this post was first published on Pam Moore's blog.