When it comes to looking after our customers, quite often there's a gap - a huge gap between theory and practice. There are books about customer relations, there are videos about customer relations, and there are Gurus (mostly self-appointed) about customer relations. None of them actually have to deliver customer relations. That chore is left to what was known in the last two World Wars as the PBI - as in "Poor B....y Infantry"- the foot soldiers. The front line people - your front line people. So what do they make of it all?
You know about Pareto's Law - I discuss it often enough - yes that one, the one that says 80% of the business comes from 20% of the customers? Well, it (almost) applies in this case. More than 80% of front line staff haven't yet totally bought into the idea of effective customer relations. The other 20% have discovered a very enriching way of achieving a satisfactory outcome from interactions with customers.
In other words, most of the time, they succeed! And when they succeed, the customers actually thank them!
This can't be about you - can it?
Let's find out! Just click on the banner below, to download my latest Free Ebook for you.
Fellow Top Sales Expert and really all round good egg Diane Helbig, is a contributing author to a brand new book focussing on a very brave and ever-growing group of women, who sacrifice so much in order to balance their lives, whilst still pursuing their dreams. There are not adjectives in the Oxford Dictionary to describe the respect that I have for Diane, and the thousands, if not millions of women like her.
In fact, Diane is the guest over at TSE Dailies today, so you can catch up with her by simply clicking on the banner below.
Tomorrow: Talking of inspirational women; my guest tomorrow on The JF Guest Author Spot is right up there - she oozes class, intellectual band-width and so much more ..... we can all learn from her. Join me tomorrow and enjoy the words of wisdom from Nancy D. Solomon
Link to original post