Are you about to embark on an SEO campaign for your business? Want to know how long it could take before you see an improvement in rankings?
It might not be as quick as you'd hope. Will Mullins SEO share eight reasons you should be in it for the long-term in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- SEO is always changing
- Rankings won't happen overnight
- Your competitors are doing SEO
- SEO has a compound effect
- SEO is a form of advertising
- Google loves fresh content
- Stopping SEO prematurely is a waste of money
- Stopping and starting SEO can raise alarm bells with Google
Check out the infographic for more detail.
This post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.