If you're like me and are responsible your company's sales, customer and marketing initiatives, you know that it's never been more important to leverage the many ways that cloud and saas computing are giving use new ways to get closer to our customers and to gain competitive advantage.
That's why I'm excited to invite you to our first-ever Summit about On-Demand technology, taking place September 28. This gathering of some of the best brains in management, tech, finance and business growth will share insights and answer your questions in real-time. And you will be able to continue the conversation by "friending" these guys on our sister site, MyVenturepad.
You can register for all or any part of the complimentary virtual summit at http://myventurepad.com/virtual-summit-for-leaders-of-growing-enterprises.
We think this event will provide ground-breaking focus on cloud computing. While you're probably getting bombarded with "cloud" messaging right this very minute, we are looking to create in four and a half hours the best thinking on the subject accessible right from your computer. Attendees will benefit from a half day of presentations, panel discussions, and one-on-one conversations with more than a dozen of the smartest experts on cloud computing, as well as top managers from leading companies who are working in the trenches with on-demand technologies.
And fyi, there will be a special track on collaboration and crm, hosted by the leading expert and friend of our site, Brent Leary.
The event's featured keynote speaker is Netflix founder, Reed Hastings. Since its launch in the late 1990s, Netflix has been recognized as a revolutionary company. It has been ranked multiple times as number one in customer satisfaction across all e-commerce-based businesses by independent researcher ForeSee Results. In 2005, Netflix was the winner of Fast Company's national Customers First Award, and in that same year, Time added Hastings to its "Time 100" list of the 100 most influential global citizens. Hastings will speak about "On-Demand: Built to Last" in a keynote conversation with John Byrne, CEO of C-Change Media and former executive editor-in-chief of BusinessWeek.com and Fast Company.
Other featured speakers include:
- Union Square Managing Partner Albert Wenger
- Brent Leary, co-founder and partner of CRM Essentials LLC
- Bill McNee, president, Saugatuck Technology
- Brian Alvey of CrowdFusion, and co-creator of Weblogs Inc., home to such category-leading blogs as Engadget, Autoblog, Joystiq, TUAW, TV Squad, and others
- Deborah Farrington, founder and general partner of StarVest Partners
- Doug Merritt, executive VP of the SAP OnDemand Solutions organization
- Jeffrey M. Kaplan, founder and managing director of THINKstrategies
- Jeff Stiles, senior VP, SME, Volume and Ecosystem Marketing, SAP AG
- Jim O'Neill, chief information officer of HubSpot
- Jon Shore, vice president, finance and operations, of Living Proof
- Kamesh Pemmaraju, head of cloud research at the SandHill Group
- Lisa Larson, director of customer care at drugstore.com
- Robert Barthelmes, executive VP and general manager, open source solutions, at Misys
- Uri Sarid, VP, engineering, at eMeter
- Blogger, analyst and journalist Phil Wainewright, a thought leader in cloud computing, VP of EuroCloud and CEO of Procullux Ventures
Because our speakers are members of MyVenturePad, you can connect with them online directly both before and after the event to ask questions. We hope you'll join us on September 28th and contribute to the conversation.