Attention is the most scarce resource for digital marketing leaders in businesses of all sizes. The world is filled with media. Everywhere we turn, look, see and hear there is a brand or person trying to grab our attention.
Even smart, social, savvy digital and social marketers are finding it difficult to stay front of mind for their customers, audience and community.
Are these some of the questions keeping you up at night?
- How do you break through the clutter?
- How do you stand above the noise?
- How do you earn the ear, eyeballs and mind of your ideal customer?
- How do you get more people to listen to you?
The most important question you should be asking is WHY. Have you ever considered that maybe you are asking the wrong questions?
Instead, try these questions on for size:
- How do you provide the highest value possible?
- Why should anyone read your blog, watch your video or listen to your podcast?
- Why should anyone care your brand exists?
- What are you offering that is unique that 100 other people just like you aren't already offering?
It is time to put down the megaphone and serve. It's time to stop babbling all day about yourself, your brand, your lunch, and you, you, you. It's time you shut your yapper and listen. It's time to serve. It's time to show up big time, but for the right reasons.
Take a listen to the 122nd episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn 5 easy ways how you can put down the megaphone for good and provide the highest value possible to everyone who comes in contact with your brand online. Be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- 5 easy ways to trade in the loud megaphone for service to your audience and customers
- The reason WHY is the most important question you should be asking
- Starting with 3 simple ways to provide value to your audience by identifying 3 ways you can help them solve their problems
- Why you must listen to your audience and community more than you talk
- How to know if you have a content problem or the challenge of not knowing your audience
- 10 Ways to Monetize Your Blog & Digital Platform (episode 116)
- 10 Reasons Digital Marketers Must Embrace Data & Analytics (episode 113)
- Digital Marketers Must Learn to Lead and Say No! (episode 114)
- Your Product Is Marketing Adobe Summit Recap (episode 107)
How to Get Your Social Marketing Budget Approved (episode 3)
- 10 Google Analytics to Zoom Your Social Media, Blog and Business (episode 106)
- You Are the Media: 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)
- Are You Using Data & Analytics to Speak to an Audience of One? (blog post)
- 15 Tips to Zoom Your Brand (white paper)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)