Are you addicted to white papers, just as I am? Well, my friends at Awareness, Inc. have put together an epic list of the top 10 social media whitepapers of 2012. Enjoy the white paper goodness. And try to tweet every once in a while so we know you're still there, OK?
Source: Awareness Inc.
To help you understand important shifts in the social media landscape and how they affect marketing, Awareness Inc combed through the juiciest research findings from 2012, pulling out 10 studies and 30 essential takeaways for any successful marketer and created a guide to help you with them. The ten white papers included are:
- McKinsey: The Social Economy: Unlocking Value & Productivity Through Social Technologies
- Altimeter: The Converged Media Imperative
- The 451 Group: Has Social Customer Acquisition Emerged as a Stand-Alone Market Segment?
- Lenskild Group / Pedowitz Group: Lead Generation Marketing Effectiveness Study
- Denis Pombriant and Esteban Kolsky: Social Media 2012: State of Adoption
- Awareness, Inc.: The State of Social Marketing Report
- Gartner: Magic Quadrant for Social CRM
- IBM: State of Social Marketing 2012
- Marketo: Benchmark on Revenue Performance
- 2012 Silverpop: 6 Key Marketing Trends for 2013 & Tips for Succeeding in the Year of the Customer
Get a year's worth of social marketing knowledge in one convenient package; download 10 Ways to Learn in Style: A Guide to The Year's Best Social Marketing White Papers today!