As part of IBM's NewWaytoWork video series, we grabbed experts at SXSWi and asked them six questions about the future of the workplace. Their answers paint a picture of a workplace that's dynamic and varied. Will there be offices, or will people work remotely? Is email sucking up too much time, and if so, how can we communicate better? How are millennials slowly overhauling the definition of work to fit their needs? See the videos below for their answers. Thanks to all of the experts for spending time with us and lending their knowledge!
1. "In 25 years, if there are no more offices, how will people be productive and collaborative?"
2. "Based on your vision of the future of work, is there a new industry that will emerge? One that will disappear?"
3. "If you didn't have to answer email all day, what would you do with the extra time?"
4. "With work evolving, what will the new org chart look like? Will anyone have titles?"
5. "If you had to make a prediction, what do you think will have the most significant impact on the future of work and why?"
6. "What does the workplace in ten years look like to you?"
Thanks for watching! Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great video content.