Maria Huntalas, Senior Marketing Manager at IBM is featured in Episode 60 of the Social Business Engine podcast. We discussed the highlights of her eBook: 25 Inspiring Global Social Business Leaders. Technology and innovative ideas from individuals featured in this eBook are changing how business is conducted. Tune in to hear more about how these inspiring thought leaders are shattering the traditional workplace as we know it today.
On This Social Business Engine Podcast Episode You'll Discover:
- How IBM and The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) chose 25 Inspiring Global Social Business Leaders by crowdsourcing nominations.
- Why social business needs to shift from a noun to a verb.
- How the 25 individuals featured in the eBook were impacted by the recognition.
- That personal engagement is a key element of social business success.
- Why 75% of individuals are willing to share their personal data with brands they trust in return for personalized interaction with the brand.
- How storytelling adds a sense of openness and connection for a brand.
- What enterprise social networking can do for a business both internally and externally.
- Why the proliferation of data along with cloud, social and mobile technology collectively are transforming how we work and interact.
- That the consumer's expectation in response time from a business is only 5 minutes when engaging online with the brand!
- "It's no longer 'social business,' it's simply business."
- The one thing Maria Huntalas would change about business pertains to putting people at the center of everything in business.
Featured On This Episode:
- Maria Huntalas on Twitter
- Maria's eBook: 25 Inspiring Global Social Business Leaders
- IBM Social Business website
- The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) website
- Write a review of the Social Business Engine podcast in iTunes
- Bernie Borges on Twitter: @bernieborges
- Social Business Engine on Twitter: @sbengine
- Social Business Engine website
You can listen to this podcast by clicking "play" in the embedded player above. Or, you can listen on a mobile device through a podcast listening app enabled through iTunes (iOS) or Stitcher (iOS or Android).