How Deloitte Africa Makes Employee Advocacy Easy [Podcast]
A repeat guest on the Social Business Engine podcast, David Graham is the Digital Engagement Leader at Deloitte Africa. Graham is responsible for online stakeholder engagement, including email communication and employee advocacy, across four regions including Southern, Central, Eastern and Western Africa. It's fair to say Graham understands what it means to be busy.
Deloitte Africa has mobilized 25% of their workforce on social media so far through their employee advocacy program. Their 1,500 active users have completed almost 26,000 shares of their content, generating more than 41,000 clicks. This brings their combined reach to nearly 700,000 with over 90 million impressions, and their earned media value to an estimated $80,000.
Numbers don't lie - an employee advocacy program may be just what your social business strategy needs.
To make it easy for their employees, Deloitte Africa is populating the text for status updates and tweets. Their staff don't even have to think about what to say, all they do is click twice.
Creating social media messages for your employees and entering them into an employee advocacy platform simplifies and saves time for your workforce.
Tune in to episode 101 to hear more about how Deloitte Africa is using the employee advocacy platform to enable their thought leaders to start conversations and generate leads.
On This Social Business Engine Podcast Episode You'll Discover
- How Deloitte Africa's email marketing is targeted to small communities that allows them to stay top of mind with prospects and customers.
- Why Deloitte Africa has started to send emails from employees' addresses to help with the open rate.
- How employee advocacy remedies the wide dispersion of content across various regions of Deloitte Africa's sites and blogs.
- How many people are terrified of social media and how populating text for status updates or tweets makes it easier for Deloitte Africa employees since they don't have to think about what to say.
- How at least one deal was closed thanks to content shared through the employee advocacy platform at Deloitte Africa.
- How Deloitte Africa is using their employee advocacy platform to enable their thought leaders to start conversations.
Featured On This Episode of the Social Business Engine Podcast
Follow Bernie Borges on Twitter