It's every smart and social, savvy digital marketers dream to reach their audience in a human, relevant, memorable and meaningful way. Video marketing provides marketers with one of the best opportunities to connect with their audience in just this manner.
With video marketing, you can almost look your audience in the face, eyeball-to-eyeball. They can hear your voice, they can see your facial gestures - your viewers get to experience where you are and the power of what you have to share with them like never before. And through Twitter video, you can share your story and engage others to join your journey via 140 character tweets and 30 second live and candid video clips.
Are you an active user of Twitter? Did you know that you can now, within one minute, record and upload a video to Twitter natively that will engage, inspire, educate and entertain your audience?
Yes, one minute.
Simply record up to 30-seconds of video, craft a simple 140 character tweet and hit the "tweet" button. Plus, you can see the response and statistics within seconds. You'll almost instantaneously know how many people saw the tweet, engaged with the tweet, watched the video, shared the video and more.
Did you know...
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- 41% of Twitter users think Twitter is a great place to discover Twitter videos
- 90% of Twitter video views are on mobile
- 80% Twitter users are active on mobile
- Native video on Twitter drives more engagement than other 3rd party players (2.4x replies, 2.8x retweets, 1.9x favorites)
I hadn't done much with Twitter video until Gary Vaynerchuk sent me a personal video using Twitter. It literally took me experiencing a personal and engaging video from Gary to inspire me to pick up my iPhone and send and share my first Twitter video that same day with my audience and community - thank you, Gary
(Note: You can see the full story via the "Why Twitter Video" from Gary Vaynerchuk embedded in this blog post below)
If you're not already tapping into the power of Twitter video, you should be. Take a listen to the 176th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 5 best practices to utilize the power of Twitter video marketing, as well as 10 ideas for Twitter video content to inspire and connect with your audience and social media community.
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- 5 Best practices for using Twitter video
- 10 Content ideas for using Twitter video marketing
- How to integrate Twitter video marketing to help you achieve marketing and business goals
- Why you must keep it short and simple
- Why perfection is enemy of good when it comes to Twitter video marketing
- How to leverage Twitter video to invite people to your events
- How to incorporate a call to action with Twitter video marketing
- How to conduct a simple Question and Answer session with Twitter video marketing
- How to leverage Twitter video for product, service and business announcements
- How to tap into the power of Twitter video marketing to make your brand more human
- How to use Twitter video to give your audience a "behind the scenes" view of your business
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- Welcome to the Inspiration Age (episode 170)
- 50 Ways to Inspire Your Audience (white paper)
- Twitter Persona Worksheet (worksheet to help you develop your Twitter Persona)
- How to Maximize Business Results with Twitter Marketing (episode 174)
- 10 Use Cases for Video Live Streaming and Mobile Broadcasting including Periscope and Meerkat
- Twitter Lists in a Nutshell
- 7 Metrics to Measure Value of Your Content in the Inspiration Age (episode 172)
- Should You Narrow Your Marketing Niche? (episode 171)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell
- 20 Tips to Humanize Your Brand
- 10 Tips to Focus on Needs of Your Customer
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
This post originally appeared on Pam Moore's blog