This week I moderated another Social Media Today webinar as part of their Best Thinker webinar series, this time on the topic of Way Beyond Listening: Integrating Listening Into Your Platform for ROI. This webinar was sponsored by Synthesio and featured Brian Melinat (@brianmelinat) Director of Marketing Analytics within Dell, Kristine Vick (@kristinevick) Principal in the Digital and Content team at SAS, and Ben Lapidus (@benlapidus) Senior Sales Engineer at Synthesio. We discussed nine ways companies have found to connect social media to revenue and ROI.
Here are nine ways to connect Social Media to Revenue and ultimately ROI
- Map your social activities to all 4 stages of a customer journey: Awareness, Acquisition, Activation and Retention
- Connect social media to all marketing campaigns to gauge response
- Connect social media to SEO activities to increase SEO
- Plot your social media sentiment against your NPS scores
- Provide delightful customer support
- Listen for Lead Gen opportunities
- Use social for new product ideas
- Use social media to vet pricing of new products
- Use social media for M&A ideas in your product lines
To get a copy of the slides or to listen to the replay, please click here. You can also scan the highlights of this webinar on Twitter by reading the Storify below. Our next webinar is titled 'To LinkIn or Not to LinkIn: Getting Ahead of Your Competitors with Innovative Strategies' - be sure to sign up for it or view the schedule of other upcoming webinars here.