I was training clients in web-conferencing before MSN Messenger was popular back in 2004. I hold a BA in Communications and a love for affecting culture by building web technologies. I'm the founder of SocioCentral Online Incorporated, developing free websites through our subsidiary http://www.FWSGL.com, delivering objectives mapping, training services and hosting a database of social networks ready to be discovered.
8 ARTICLES BY Austen Mayor
- April 9, 2012 Watch Out: Rogue Social Media Marketing
- Aug. 25, 2011 A Letter to GooglePlus Project Managers and Marketers
- April 24, 2011 Practical Reasons Why Businesses Need Social Media
- March 20, 2011 Is Social Media Devolving?
- March 6, 2011 Facebook Missteps Turn into a Stumble
- March 2, 2011 Predicting the Future of Social Media
- Feb. 23, 2011 The Future of Social Media
- Feb. 11, 2011 Reducing Noise in Online Communities