A graduate of Purdue University where he studied Professional Writing, Ben proved he's never one to back away from a challenge. He loves to communicate - his role at Element Three involves identifying creative ways to communicate with a brand's audience, but it also requires an analytical mind that can draw conclusions from pools of data. He loves taking on new challenges and solving problems in unconventional ways.
Prior to joining the team at Element Three, Ben was very involved on campus at Purdue. He was captain of the swim team, where he was an All-American and an Olympic Trials qualifier, and also was involved as a member of USA Swimming's Background Screen Panel, co-created an after school sports club for elementary school students, and worked for the School of Mechanical Engineering as a writer.
6 ARTICLES BY Ben Wachtel
- May 6, 2014 5 Rap Lyrics that Double as Marketing Lessons (for Real)
- May 3, 2014 Don't Be an Egg: Be a Hatchling
- May 2, 2014 Let's Make Brands More Social
- April 30, 2014 LinkedIn Company Pages You Should Copy
- April 28, 2014 Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, No One Cares
- April 27, 2014 Why Do People Share Social Media Content?