I've spent 15 years working in PR and believe that marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. My blog gives my thoughts on the market and the journey we are going on.
17 ARTICLES BY Chris Measures
- April 16, 2015 The Future of Advertising: No Ads at All
- April 2, 2015 Up Periscope?
- March 19, 2015 3D Printers: Printing the Future
- Jan. 29, 2015 Building a Tech Cluster: The Five Key Ingredients
- Dec. 12, 2014 Are Online Monopolies a Good Thing?
- Dec. 4, 2014 The Perils of Celebrity Endorsement
- Nov. 20, 2014 Uber and PR: How Not to Handle the Media
- Oct. 16, 2014 Does Apple Pay Spell the End for Banks?
- Aug. 18, 2014 The End of Old Media?
- July 21, 2014 JerkTech: The Unacceptable Face of Technology?
- July 4, 2014 PRs vs. Journalists: Battle Lines Drawn?
- Jan. 15, 2014 Google, Nest and the Opportunity for Startups
- May 1, 2013 The Rise of Citizen Journalism
- March 14, 2012 Social Media Goes to War
- June 21, 2011 A Lesson About Twitter & PR: A Duke Nukem Tweet Is Forever
- Jan. 21, 2011 Can Facebook's BranchOut Bridge the Business/Consumer Divide?
- Jan. 18, 2011 Spot the difference - social media and Soho phoneboxes