I am a digital marketing strategist by day and also run a little digital marketing blog in my spare time (expandedramblings.com).
My roots lie in both web development and public relations, and I enjoy bridging the gap between the digital and traditional marketing worlds and explaining what new technology and trends mean to businesses.
17 ARTICLES BY Craig Smith
- July 1, 2014 Twitter + Klout + Fireworks = #4thofJuly Fun
- May 13, 2014 Instagram by the Numbers: 15 Amazing Stats [INFOGRAPHIC]
- May 12, 2014 When Should You Use LinkedIn Long-Form Posts in Your Content Marketing Efforts?
- May 9, 2014 LinkedIn Promiscuity: Should You Be Selective in Whom You Accept Connections Requests From?
- April 1, 2013 Google Begins April Fools Early This Year: Promotes "Google Nose"
- March 7, 2013 Facebook's News Feed Just Made Your Brand's Creative More Important Than Ever
- Feb. 14, 2013 Is Facebook Taking Their New 20% Rule Too Far?
- Jan. 17, 2013 How Facebook Just Made Bing SEO More Valuable Than Ever
- Jan. 15, 2013 Graph Search is About to Make Facebook Page Likes Important Again
- Dec. 15, 2012 9 Steps to Pinterest Web Traffic Success
- Dec. 11, 2012 Is Facebook Running Out of News Feed Real Estate?
- Nov. 14, 2012 3 Important Benefits of Digital Public Relations (Infographic)
- Oct. 24, 2012 3 Tools for Creating Eye-Catching Facebook Post Images
- Oct. 4, 2012 How To: Use LinkedIn Groups to Build Authority and Drive Web Traffic
- Oct. 2, 2012 3 Key Components of Building an Instagram Community
- Sept. 27, 2012 4 Steps to Easily Increase the Reach of Your Facebook Page Posts
- Sept. 26, 2012 How To: Remove Political Posts From Your Facebook Homepage