Dan Sullivan is the founder and CEO of www.Crowdly.com, the leading advocate marketing platform, built around authenticity, empowering large consumer brands to power their influencer marketing with a base of their own best advocates, for unparalleled results.
Dan has dedicated his entrepreneurial career to understanding and enhancing brand/consumer relationships, both on and offline. Before Crowdly, Dan was the founder of TechStars' alumni company and leading mobile crowdsourcing platform. He also serves as a founding member and strategic advisor for WeFunder, a pioneering crowdfunding company and recent YCombinator grad. He previously worked as a senior strategist at Dell as part of the team that launched IdeaStorm in 2006, and held the role of Community Manager at Collegeclub in 1999.
7 ARTICLES BY Dan Sullivan
- Oct. 20, 2015 Back to the Future's Perfect Case Study in How to Go Viral
- Sept. 16, 2014 Leaders in Advocate Marketing: Q&A with Hessie Jones
- Aug. 30, 2014 Leaders in Advocate Marketing: Q&A with Michael Brito
- Aug. 22, 2014 Leaders in Advocate Marketing: Q&A with Erik Qualman
- Aug. 14, 2014 Leaders in Advocate Marketing: Q&A with Jason Falls
- March 19, 2014 Dark Data and Measuring Invisible Impact in Your Facebook Community
- Feb. 13, 2014 Athletes as Advocates: How Beats Goes Broad Without Selling Out