Elaine Fogel is a professional speaker, marketer, brand and customer experience evangelist, copywriter, and president and CMO of Solutions Marketing & Consulting - a boutique agency located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Originally from Canada, she has worked with celebrity spokespeople; produced television and radio spots; served as a spokesperson in national media; and stewarded relationships with Fortune 500 corporate partners such as Nike, Ford, and Aventis (Sanofi). She has written, produced, and developed materials on ad agency contract for major corporate clients such as Kraft, Procter & Gamble, and Nestlé Carnation.
Interviewed by NBC News and CNN, she is a sought-after marketing and branding thought leader who specializes in small-to-medium businesses and nonprofit organizations. People in over 100 countries have read her blog, Totally Uncorked on Marketing, and her articles have appeared in many print and digital publications. She is also the author of Beyond Your Logo: 7 Brand Ideas That Matter Most For Small Business Success, a 2016 Finalist in the National Indie Excellence Awards as well as the Next Generation Indie Book Awards.
5 ARTICLES BY Elaine Fogel
- Jan. 20, 2019 New Report Shows Nearly a Third of Americans Interact with Social Media Content 10+ Times a Day
- Oct. 30, 2018 How to Better Engage with Customers on Social Media [Report]
- Sept. 9, 2018 7 Research-Backed Notes on How Brands Can Build Trust on Social Media
- Sept. 17, 2010 The #1 Way to Define Your Online Personality
- Sept. 4, 2010 Will Bad Grammar Reflect Your Online Brand Poorly?