Frank Eliason has been described as the "most famous customer service manager in the U.S., possibly the world." By expanding the reach of customer service via social media, and taking the simple approach of asking "Can we help?" he repositioned the relationship between Comcast and its customers. At Citibank, Frank and his team are helping to change the way a global financial institution manages its relationships with a diverse community of consumer, small business and corporate customers-to serve and exceed their expectations and helping build a lifetime of trust between Citibank and its customers
Frank Eliason is currently Head of US Digital and Customer Experience for Zeno Group. He is also the author of @YourService published by Wiley. Frank became well known in social media for the Customer Service outreach function that his team at Comcast was involved with. This work has been recognized by many news organizations such as ABC News, New York Times, Business Week, among many others. Follow Frank on Twitter at @FrankEliason
22 ARTICLES BY Frank Eliason
- Oct. 7, 2015 Personal Witness to the Convergence of PR, Marketing & Customer Experience
- May 23, 2014 It Is Time for Brands to Bring Their Social Media Home
- Feb. 27, 2013 Are We, Social Media Professionals, Destroying Social Media?
- Jan. 29, 2013 Social Media As We Know It Is Dying and I For One Am Glad!
- Aug. 2, 2012 Dear World: Let's Focus on Being Positive
- Dec. 20, 2010 January 24 Celebrates the Original Social Customer Advocates
- Dec. 17, 2010 Humanizing the Brand: Building Partnerships Throughout Your Business
- Aug. 4, 2010 The Customer Service Darkside
- July 20, 2010 A View of Social Media from a TV Guy
- March 28, 2010 Its Time to Think Differently about CRM
- March 10, 2010 Social Media Business Evolution Part 1: Culture
- Feb. 6, 2010 What will Drive Organizational Change Toward Service?
- Feb. 4, 2010 The Customer, not the Company Defines How Products are Used
- Jan. 29, 2010 I wanted to make sure you all knew that I am Frank, not 4123 1234 5678 9012
- Jan. 19, 2010 Is Your Customer Service World Class?
- Jan. 15, 2010 Customer Service as the New Marketing?
- Jan. 6, 2010 Tell A Story of Widgets and Whatchamacallits
- Dec. 29, 2009 Attention C-Suite: The Times They Are A-Changin'
- Dec. 25, 2009 Does Customer Service Influence Customer Service Ratings?
- Dec. 19, 2009 Twitter is Not for Everyone
- Nov. 24, 2009 Just Fix Customer Service...
- Nov. 19, 2009 The Customer Service Evolution