Heather Bartel is the Vice President of Marketing for evolve24, an advanced data analytics and insights company that transforms data into intelligence that helps companies make confident business decisions. She leads brand, marketing and communications to raise awareness of evolve24's data science, analytics, insights, and research services. A digital native with a multi-disciplined communications background, Heather has managed strategic marketing and digital communications programs for a wide range of clients, including, Abbott, AT&T, Bunge, Enterprise Holdings, Merck, Visa, and more. Heather keeps tabs on the latest trends in social media and enjoys pushing boundaries in social business.
A St. Louis Cardinals fan and Starbucks fiend, Heather lives in St. Louis with her husband, daughter and three dogs.
"In a time of drastic change, it is the learners who inherit the future. The learned find themselves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer
5 ARTICLES BY Heather Bartel
- Aug. 14, 2014 7 Signs You're Ready for Social Intelligence
- Aug. 9, 2014 6 Ways to Use Social Media for Actionable Insight
- Aug. 1, 2014 Emotion Drives Behavior: 3 Brands Getting It Right
- July 28, 2014 You Should Create Better Content, Not More
- July 23, 2014 Rethink Social Media ROI