J.C. Kendall is the CEO of the Tekpersona Corporation. 22 years as a Corporate Executive, Manager, Developer, Trainer & Marketer of Technology Solutions, and Technology Marketing & Sales. Application Developer, specializing in Microsoft & Google products and services. Direct & Current Experience in Social Media, SEO, and Distributed Services. Professional Coaching - Corporate Network\Data Security, Business and Web Analytics and Corporate Branding\Marketing\Outreach. Voted one the Best Google+ Users in 2011 by the Google+ User Community. My company's mission is the Optimization of Businesses. We teach Organizations how to make the most of Social Media, their Web Presence and Search Engine Optimization. We teach Businesses how to maximize their marketing, and develop strong and memorable brands. Specialties Corporate Branding, Social Media, Data Security, Software Development, Web Development, Online Marketing, Reputation Management, Media Training Services.
6 ARTICLES BY J.C. Kendall
- Dec. 9, 2012 Google+ Communities: The Last Nail in Facebook's Coffin
- Dec. 2, 2012 Facebook: Waste of Time for Most Advertisers
- Aug. 30, 2012 Put Down the Social Media, and Back Away Slowly!
- Aug. 27, 2012 Fighting Plagiarism 101
- May 29, 2012 Google+ Hangouts on the Air (HOA) = the First True Killer App for Social Media
- May 22, 2012 Why the Facebook IPO Failed and Why Their Prospects Are Not Positive