Award winning marketing expert
President of the B2B lead generation consultancy, Find New Customers. (http://www.findnewcutomers.com). Help sales succeed.
35 ARTICLES BY Jeff Ogden
- Aug. 8, 2014 How Marketing Grew to Be the Most Important Area of Your Business
- March 19, 2014 Human to Human Author and Keynote Speaker Bryan Kramer on Marketing Made Simple TV
- March 6, 2014 Anatomy of a Great Marketing Campaign: Marketing Made Simple TV [VIDEO]
- Feb. 25, 2014 The HUMAN Brand: Chris Malone on Marketing Made Simple TV [VIDEO]
- Feb. 12, 2014 Serial Entrepreneur Mark Organ CEO of Influitive on Marketing Made Simple TV [VIDEO]
- June 1, 2013 Do Linkedin Endorsements Really Matter to Hiring Managers?
- April 28, 2013 A TweetChart Analysis of our Keyword "Sales Lead Generation"
- April 5, 2013 Scott Monty of Ford Interviewed at #socialmediacampNYC [VIDEO]
- April 2, 2013 Contagious: Why Do Some Things Go Viral? [VIDEO]
- Feb. 8, 2013 An Ideal Customer Profile vs. Buyer Persona
- Jan. 23, 2013 Mr./Ms. Chief Marketing Officer: Get Your Seat at the Revenue Table
- Jan. 11, 2013 ViDEO: Igniting Powerful Sustainable Word of Mouth Movements
- Dec. 13, 2012 "Empowering Employees Through Values" - CEOs in IBM study
- Dec. 10, 2012 "Running the Gauntlet with Jeffrey Hayzlett" on Marketing Made Simple TV
- Nov. 28, 2012 ViDEO: Engaging the B2B Buyer with a Digital Strategy
- Sept. 24, 2012 How Are You Different From Your Competitors?
- Sept. 21, 2012 Beth Comstock, CMO of GE on Marketing Made Simple TV
- Sept. 4, 2012 ViDEO: Mobile Marketing Hot Spots with Christina "CK" Kerley
- July 30, 2012 ViDEO: How Sales Leaders Find Growth - Jon Vander Ark of McKinsey and Company
- July 28, 2012 'What's the Difference Between an E-Book and a White Paper?'
- July 19, 2012 ViDEO: Basil Puglisi of Digital Ethos on Marketing Made Simple TV
- July 2, 2012 What if LOWERING Quotas Improved Sales Results?
- June 19, 2012 The State of B2B Lead Generation - a great infographic by BuyerZone
- May 31, 2012 In B2B Lead Generation, Gobbledy-Gook Words Don't Work
- May 8, 2012 If You Don't Stop Sending Unsolicited Emails, You Won't Be Successful