Keredy is an Account Director at Punch Communications. She has a wide range of PR, communications and events coordination experience, including social media and SEO activity. Her work in the public and private sectors has included media relations and campaign management as well as being responsible for internal communications and web content. Her undergraduate degree focused on Literature and in 2009 completed a Masters degree in Writing and New Media. In her spare time, Keredy enjoys all things social media but also loves to read, cook, grow herbs, fruit and vegetables in the garden, walk by canals and watch formula one.
15 ARTICLES BY Keredy Stott
- Jan. 2, 2013 Ten Brands to Follow on Twitter for Inspiration
- Oct. 18, 2012 Don't Forget LinkedIn - The Evolution Of Company Pages
- July 24, 2012 Testing the Impact of Your Social Media Posting on Search Engine Results
- Jan. 2, 2012 Brands & Agencies Need To Consider Integrating PR & Search Alongside Social Media for 2012
- Sept. 9, 2011 What Social Media Has To Gain From Socio, Political and Economic Flux
- June 8, 2011 The Benefits of Pitching a Press Release, either via Email, Telephone or Social Media
- April 28, 2011 The Royal Wedding - A Digital Marriage for our Convenience?
- Feb. 15, 2011 Three Exciting Facebook Contests that Offer Prizes to Entice Fans
- Nov. 17, 2010 Do we really need Facebook's social inbox?
- Nov. 8, 2010 Businesses should consider employing a social media specialist to coordinate campaigns
- Oct. 6, 2010 Why Are Big Brands Starting to Promote Facebook Pages Instead of Websites?
- Sept. 3, 2010 How to Reward Yourself Using Social Media
- Aug. 23, 2010 Privacy and Facebook - what are you broadcasting to who?
- Aug. 12, 2010 If you're searching for something, will you Facebook it?
- July 30, 2010 Target your local media with the help of social networking sites