Laura is Founder and Managing Director of creative agency Nitter Natter.
Previously Laura worked with brands like Confused.com, Jockey Club Racecourses and Kimberly-Clark.
Specilising in social media Nitter Natter produces converstion focused strategies and shareable content designed for thier client's target audience.
7 ARTICLES BY Laura Edwards
- Nov. 7, 2012 How Did Gangnam Style Go VIral?
- Oct. 19, 2012 Is Pheed the Next Big Thing?
- July 4, 2012 Three Don'ts of Twitter
- April 13, 2012 The Evolution of Facebook Campaigns
- March 5, 2012 Are Brands Turning People Into Adverts with Social Media?
- Feb. 28, 2012 Measuring Influence on Pinterest
- Feb. 13, 2012 BBC and Sky News do not want journalists breaking stories on Twitter