Mike Wood is an online marketing expert and owner of Legalmorning.com. He specializes in content writing, brand management, and professional Wikipedia editing. Wood is a regular contributor to many online publications that have included AllBusiness Experts, Business Insider, Business2Community, and Social Media Today. He is also the host of the Marketing Impact podcast.
11 ARTICLES BY Michael Wood
- June 24, 2016 5 Ways You're Destroying Your Marketing Campaign
- June 17, 2016 7 Ways To Increase Your Facebook Reach
- March 17, 2016 Big Data Is Here, Get Used To It
- May 13, 2015 The Power of Social Media Profiles in Your Job Search
- Jan. 5, 2015 Wikipedia Pages for Startup Companies
- Dec. 29, 2014 Understanding Speedy Deletion Defenses for Wikipedia Articles
- Nov. 24, 2014 Are There Rules Against Paying Someone To Write A Wikipedia Article?
- Nov. 14, 2014 Wikipedia Becomes Its Own Enemy When It Comes To Reliability
- March 29, 2014 High Quality Articles That Conform to Google Hummingbird
- March 5, 2014 Is Google Hummingbird Good For Everyone?
- Nov. 2, 2013 Wikipedia Quality Assessment Algorithm Not the Savior for Assessing Quality