Lena Elkins is a Millennial Business Coach based in Tel Aviv and San Francisco. Specializing in digital marketing, Lena helps millennials internationally on breaking out of the 9 to 5 and launching 6-figure online freelance businesses. Lena also runs the Facebook group, Millennial Go-Getters.
13 ARTICLES BY Lena Elkins
- April 22, 2018 3 Simple Social Media Tips for Boosting Your Visibility as a Coach or Consultant
- Aug. 9, 2017 4 Tips for Becoming a Digital Marketing Thought Leader (and Why You'd Want to)
- June 13, 2017 4 Tips on How to Avoid Being a Jerk in Facebook Groups
- May 23, 2017 How 6 Millennial Entrepreneurs Got Their First Clients
- April 27, 2017 Influencer Growth For Beginners: How To Get Featured in Major Publications
- March 31, 2017 The Truth About Facebook Group Marketing
- Feb. 14, 2017 How I Tripled My Income in 3 Months as a Freelance Digital Marketer
- Sept. 12, 2016 4 Facebook Ad Targeting Methods for eCommerce Success
- Aug. 25, 2016 What I Say To Clients Who Have "Nothing To Write About"
- Aug. 9, 2016 Foolproof Freelancing: How To Make Your Ideal Clients Come To You
- April 22, 2016 True Business Success: An Interview With Jeff Bullas
- April 21, 2016 Hey Newbies: This Is How You Build A Relationship With Reddit
- April 13, 2016 4 Tools to Replace Topsy (Which is Gone. Time to Move On)