Mandy Edwards is the owner of ME Marketing Services, a social marketing company that provides social media consulting, coaching and management to businesses around the globe.
ME Marketing Services was founded in 2011 after 12+ successful years in the sales and marketing industry. Previous work experience includes newspaper advertising and event management for 3 different newspapers and marketing for her local Chick-fil-A.
Mandy was recently listed as one of the Statesboro Herald's Top 20 Under 40 for 2013 and has been mentioned in Forbes, Crain's Chicago Business and the Huffington Post.
19 ARTICLES BY Mandy Edwards
- March 26, 2015 Find Out Why Your Company May Be Losing Followers
- Feb. 25, 2015 Why You Have to Be Transparent in Your Business
- Jan. 23, 2015 Not All Content Has to Be Epic
- Jan. 18, 2015 Why You Should Ignore 'Expert' Lists
- Dec. 15, 2014 Why I Would Give Up Facebook in a Heartbeat
- Nov. 21, 2014 Dear Santa: A Social Media Professional's Wish List
- Nov. 10, 2014 Blending Social Media Marketing with Your Traditional Marketing This Holiday Season
- Oct. 27, 2014 Why Giving Away a Free Month of Social Media Marketing Won't Work
- Oct. 24, 2014 4 Social Marketing Time Management Tips
- Oct. 20, 2014 True Confessions of a Social Media Professional
- Oct. 10, 2014 Confessions of a LinkedIn Slacker
- Aug. 25, 2014 3 Reasons You Need Social Advertising for Your Business
- Aug. 4, 2014 Are You a Bad Parent if You Say No to Social Media for Your Kids?
- July 29, 2014 How to Define Social Influence
- July 24, 2014 Why Should I Hire Someone to Handle My Social Marketing?
- July 21, 2014 10 Things You Need to Know About Using Social Media
- July 16, 2014 8 Reasons You'll Fail at Social Marketing & How to Avoid It
- July 5, 2013 Google+: 2 Years and Counting
- July 3, 2013 8 Questions to Ask a Potential Social Media Manager