Rachel Boothroyd is Legal Counsel for social media management agency The Social Element (formerly known as Emoderation) and specialises in social and digital media.
She has worked in intellectual property and technology law for over 20 years. She has previously run her own legal practice, and spent 15 years in leading international law firms including as head of Intellectual Property and Technology. Rachel regularly writes and speaks about social media issues and the law.
5 ARTICLES BY Rachel Boothroyd
- March 6, 2014 Who Owns Your Content Online?
- July 29, 2013 The Science of Rehearsing a Social Media Crisis
- Feb. 27, 2013 The Legal Pitfalls of Using Photos on Social Media in the UK
- Jan. 25, 2013 What's the Appeal of Vine, Twitter's New Video App?
- Sept. 3, 2012 The Legal Implications for Brands of Using Pinterest