I am an award-winning web content producer, online and traditional marketing strategist and copywriter.
The key to success in the digital world lies in understanding the customer - knowing what they are looking for and giving them a reason to cut you a piece of their valuable time.
I use a combination of web analytics, customer research and an understanding of how users approach the web and social media. This has led to proven success in building online audiences.
12 ARTICLES BY Ryan Johnson
- June 18, 2015 What Is Thought Leadership? Five Ways to Define Success
- April 25, 2015 Kill the Pageview: 3 Engagement Metrics That Matter
- Dec. 3, 2014 Super Bowl Ad Meter Winners: Where Are They Now?
- Nov. 7, 2014 How the Mighty (Wings) Have Fallen: McDonald's Fails Again With Transparency Campaign
- Oct. 16, 2014 Attention-Getting Secrets of the Best Content Marketers
- Oct. 8, 2014 How to Harness the Power of Influencers
- Sept. 25, 2014 2 Bad Facebook Posts and 2 Good Ones
- Sept. 16, 2014 How to Create Content that Lives the Brand Promise
- Sept. 7, 2014 The Difference Between Content Marketing and Advertising
- Aug. 28, 2014 Creating Facebook Posts That Provide Value
- July 25, 2014 Three Things "Guardians of the Galaxy" Can Teach You About Content
- July 23, 2014 5 Reasons People Aren't Reading Your Content