Ted is an entrepreneurial marketing executive with extensive experience and passion for building and scaling businesses. He currently leads Marketing at Simpplr, a modern social intranet that helps organizations provide a superior employee experience.
Ted has spent most of his career in enterprise tech and over the course of 20+ years has worn many hats from building award-winning products to making coffee.
15 ARTICLES BY Ted Sapountzis
- May 25, 2012 Is Facebook the next Google?
- April 25, 2012 You just deployed a social media listening platform, now what?
- Feb. 27, 2012 So you want to build a social media command center?
- Feb. 1, 2012 Social Media Case Study: How to Incent the Right Behaviors
- Dec. 28, 2011 Social Media: Has the Hype Cycle Finally Peaked?
- Nov. 28, 2011 My lesson from Enterprise 2.0: People are the weakest link
- Nov. 10, 2011 Social Media Analytics: Three lessons for success
- Oct. 10, 2011 Social Media Success: 3 Steps to Leveraging Your Experts
- Sept. 3, 2011 Social Media Is a Journey, Not a Marathon or Sprint
- Aug. 3, 2011 Social Media: Are you a hunter-gatherer or farmer?
- June 17, 2011 Does Your Boss Understand Social Media? 3 Questions to Ask
- May 24, 2011 Are you spittering (=spamming) or truly engaging on Twitter?
- May 24, 2011 Want to win in social media? Four Ingredients for Success
- March 31, 2011 Salesforce buys Radian6 for $326M: So What?
- March 10, 2011 Social Media Marketing: Are we outsourcing our brain?