When you think of the word "paradise," what can you visualize?
You can probably think of a holiday in a beach front location, somewhere in a remote island right?
Well, that's what I would think.
When it comes to content marketing that is exactly what Medium can offer; just content. No clutter, no ads and no distractions - just relaxing content. Don't get me wrong; Medium doesn't just offer text content, you can include images and videos too.
Like many content marketing platforms - Medium can get you viral fame! Don't be unrealistic, not everyone can afford a remote island get away. Similarly, not everyone is going to be famous overnight. This infographic can provide some tips and tricks you can follow to get better results from Medium.
Infographic Source: YourEscapeFrom9to5.com
Why Use Medium as a Content Marketing Platform?
- Quality Content Wins - You don't have to worry about backlinks and SEO. The more recommends your content gets the better its visibility.
- Potential to Amplify Your Content
- New Prospects and Relationships
- There is No Requirement to have a Blog (Although it is better to have your own blog)
- The Simplicity of Creating Content
- You have no Costs to Use Medium
- Medium Can Integrate Custom Domains
- Built in Audience & Promotion with 657,000+ engaged users and growing rapidly
- Detailed Statistics on number of Views, Reads, Recommends and Read Ratio
- You can include Call To Action and Links to your Website
Concluding Medium's Case for Marketing
Medium is a good platform to amplify your content reach. Like any platform the more you put in, the better the results. Quality content is a key ingredient and there is no substitute for it. Your chances of success in Medium depend on finding an appropriate Publication that can give your content wings. It's time to integrate Medium into your content marketing plan if you haven't already done so.