Social media strategies are the concept of making reasonable and measured goals within a limited time frame with a specific set of social media networks to a targeted audience for a direct and intended purpose. This infographic highlights 20 great tips and data to come up with your own social media strategy.
- Know your audience
- Provide useful information
- Add a voice to your content
- Use Perfect Pictures
- Talk to your customer
- Promote your events
- Same brand identity on all networks
- Ask question
- Hire a content creator
- Be active on all social platforms
- Responsive mobile friendly site
- Be proactive, not reactive
- Share content consistently
- Use infographics to boost your brand visibility
- Analyze your work
- Know what is trending, what works and what not
- Engage Engage and Engage
- Set targets
- Don't wait to act
- Engage your team.
Successful businesses start with a plan and strategy from the beginning that gives them a goal and direction to share and engage well.
Have you used any of these simple strategies? What other strategies have you used to find where your customers are online? Let me know in the comments below.