Facebook Groups provide a unique opportunity for brands of all sizes to build community, increase brand awareness, generate leads and even increase sales of products or services.
You're likely a member of a neighborhood or personal Facebook Group - more than a billion Facebook users engage within Groups every month.
Have you ever thought about how you can tap into the power of Facebook Groups to grow your business?
Or maybe you have a Facebook business Group but it's not delivering any value for your business.
People don't just buy things, they join things. As humans, we want to be part of something bigger than we can be all by ourselves. This is why Facebook Groups can be very helpful to your business. They help you earn trust, nurture relationships, network and create a movement big or small.
Take a listen to the latest Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn how you can immediately start leveraging Facebook Groups to achieve your business goals. Be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- The difference between a Facebook Page and Facebook Group
- When to use a Facebook Group
- When to use a Facebook Business Page
- How to setup and start your Facebook Group
- How to choose the right type of Facebook Group
- How to build and grow your community using a Facebook Group
- How to market your business using a Facebook Group
- How to promote your Facebook Group and Community
- Importance of establishing community Guidelines for your Facebook Group
- How to choose the right privacy settings for your Facebook Group
- Tips to inspire natural community leaders in your Facebook Group
- Facebook Image Sizing Reference Guide and Adobe Photoshop Templates
- Facebook Advertising Foundations: 5 Things You Must Do Before Spending a Dime
- Facebook Advertising Policies in a Nutshell
- Facebook Advertising: Difference Between Boosted Post and Other Advertising Options