Facebook Privacy: How Exposed Are You?
Things to remember for your Facebook privacy
- Regularly checking your privacy settings is important because Facebook makes changes to the privacy section a few times per year.
- As a safety issue be aware of whether Facebook is posting your location or not, and toggle this settings every time you post.
- Your passwords should contain some variation of at least six letters, one number and one special character.
- Stay aware of what is being published on your Timeline without your knowledge. There's a privacy feature that allows you to review tags before they are published.
- When you allow 3rd party applications to access your Facebook, you're allowing them access to your personal details, Timeline or even you list of friends.