- Are you tired of hearing how social media is the best invention since sliced bread?
- Are you confused about what social media can actually deliver?
- Would you like to cut through the hype and get to the facts?
If you answered yes, this presentation is for you. Social media marketing professionals Michael Procopio and Natascha Thomson present real-world examples that show how social media can bring tangible results when used properly in marketing. They will also provide real-world examples of social media marketing gone wrong, so you can avoid the pitfalls.
Please find the slides and recording from the webinar Social Media Marketing: Separating Fact from Fiction below:
- Learn proven applications of social media in marketing that bring results.
- Hear cautionary tales that help you avoid social media pitfalls.
- Add your own examples in the comment section of this blog.
- Here the URL to the social media proliferation study by Altimeter that Michael Procopio mentions during the event.
- And thanks to @D_Sieber for producing part of the original slides for MarketingCamp Silicon Valley.
Have your own social media truth vs. fiction story to share? Please do so in the comment section of this blog.