Are you looking for ways to increase sales on your eCommerce website? Utilizing basic psychology can help encourage more people to buy from you, but you have to know how it works, and what you should be providing to cater to such.
The team from 16Best share their guide to shopper psychology in this infographic.
Here’s a summary of some of the key points:
- The Nicosia model of consumer behavior
- Conscious shopping vs unconscious shopping
- What affects the decision-making process?
- Examples of how famous stores encourage shoppers to buy
- Online shopper’s decision making
- Different types of shoppers
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.