Here's are some key highlights:
- On Facebook, 25 percent said that they unfollowed a brand's official social media account in the last month.
- On Twitter, 12 percent of Tweeters said that they unfollowed a brand in the last few days.
- 49 percent said that they never unfollow brands on LinkedIn.
- 21 percent said they will unfollow a brand if the content is repetitive and boring.
- 19 percent said they will unfollow a brand on Facebook if it posts too frequently (more than 6 times per day).
- 22 percent of the respondents said that "images" is the most preferred content type posted by brands.