Guilty of These Content Marketing Bad Habits? Time for an Intervention [Podcast]
Are you sick and tired of spinning your social wheels in the content marketing engine, feeling as if you're creating, creating, creating loads and mounds of content yet getting nowhere?
Have you ever thought that maybe you have lost your mojo? Maybe you've been shot down one too many times, maybe you're falling to some lazy content marketing tactics without even knowing it?
Or could it be you are stuck in a rut? You know what they say about insanity - doing the same thing over and over and over, yet expecting a different result. Could this be you?
If this is you, have no fear. I'm here to help you do a reality check and get a grip on your content marketing program starting right now.
When's the last time you created a piece of content and as you hit publish you wanted to yell, "boom-sha-ka-la-ka"? If it's been awhile, then you really need to read the rest of this blog post and listen to this podcast (and consider signing up for our upcoming content marketing training webinar).
Take a listen to episode #234 of the Social Zoom Factor Podcast where I serve you a serious yet nice dose of tough love.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 8 Bad habits that stop content marketing ROI in its tracks
- The power of social currency by earning attention and driving our audiences to action
- How to get unstuck if you're guilty of these bad and lazy content marketing habits
- Why you must slow down to speed up if you want success
- Why you can't skip the planning and goal setting
- The risks of building your business on rented land such as Facebook and Instagram
- Why integration should be your favorite word when building your online platform
- Why brand storytelling is not all about you
- Questions to help you understand if you know your audience and ideal customer as good as you should
- How to create content that will inspire and attract your ideal audience
- Why you must get out of your own way to achieve real success
- The importance of call to actions being bold, loud and clear when creating content
- Why quality really matters in all facets of content creation and curation
- Social Profit Factor Training System + Member Community
- FREE Webinar: Irresistible Content Marketing Curation and Creation
- Social Media Image Sizing Guide
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
This post was originally published on Pam Moore's blog.
Follow Pam Moore on Twitter