Alex Konanykhin is a Russian businessman and entrepreneur, expert in the world of online business. In 1997 he founded the successful interactive solutions studio KMGi, which was hailed by channels such as CNN as "The Future of Internet." He is also President of the online PR company Intuic, which specializes in helping companies boost their business through their online presence. At the end of 2011 he was hailed as' IT World Visionary 2011' by the prestigious magazine CIO América Latina.
6 ARTICLES BY Alex Konanykhin
- Aug. 8, 2012 Leadership skills in digital economy
- July 24, 2012 Business in 21st century: be online or be visible?
- July 22, 2012 Business Innovation: Technology Sets Trends
- July 13, 2012 The Challenge To Be ... and To Stay - Business Adaptation
- June 21, 2012 Today's Transformation: (New) Customer Service 3.0
- March 9, 2012 Facebook Redesigned: a Challenge for Brands