Alyssa Sellors was a Journalism and English teacher for over seven years and has been active as a freelance writer for over 5 years. She is a regular contributor to a number of publications and enjoys writing about a variety of topics that range from health and fitness to social media and technology. Alyssa also works with clients to build websites and improve content marketing strategies and branding. ****MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]. IT IS NOT [email protected] OR [email protected] OR ANY OTHER VARIATION---THIS IS A FRAUDULENT ATTEMPT TO USE MY NAME AND REPUTATION AS A WRITER. PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE AT WWW.ALYSSABSELLORS.COM FOR A LIST OF MY TRUE WORK AND CONTACT ME AT [email protected] TO VERIFY IDENTITY*****
14 ARTICLES BY Alyssa B. Sellors
- Nov. 21, 2016 The Most Dangerous Messaging App?
- Sept. 8, 2016 5 Website Grader Tools to Help You Maximize Your SEO Performance
- Dec. 30, 2015 5 Effective Ways of Improving Your Digital Marketing Strategy for 2016
- Sept. 12, 2015 7 Biggest Digital Marketing Missteps to Avoid
- May 27, 2015 How Millennials are setting the Future of E-Commerce
- May 15, 2015 5 Reasons a Degree in Social Media Makes Sense
- March 31, 2015 Will Digital Coupons Be the Death Knell of the Printed Newspaper?
- March 20, 2015 5 Ways to Use Instagram to Promote Your Restaurant
- Feb. 23, 2015 How Twitter and Facebook Are Helping Nab Bad Guys
- Feb. 13, 2015 How YouTube is Forever Changing Our Expectations
- Jan. 27, 2015 Patience Is (Not) a Virtue: Increasing the Likability of Your Website
- Dec. 23, 2014 Social Media Influences on Fashion
- Dec. 19, 2014 Social Journalism on the Rise
- Sept. 18, 2014 So Google, What About That HTTPS?