Adriana is a Social Media Specialist at KlickHealth. She assists in the developing, monitoring, coordination and execution of the social media campaigns of KlickHealth's pharma clients. Her training in Marketing and Social Media allow her to keep in touch of internet trends and see them through a marketers eye. She also blogs about the dangers and threats Social Media can have on a company's online reputation and image. Adriana graduated from York University with a BAS - Honours Marketing and attended Seneca college obtaining an ROA in Computer Graphic Design & Layout.
5 ARTICLES BY Adriana Munoz
- Aug. 25, 2013 Is Twitter the Preferred Financial News Source? What Your Company Needs To Know
- Nov. 17, 2012 Mitigating Labor Unrest and Brand Reputation Risk on Social Media
- June 2, 2012 What Department Should be Responsible for Monitoring What in Social Media?
- Feb. 22, 2012 Why Health Care Professionals Should Monitor Social Media
- Jan. 13, 2012 Anonymous Comes Out Against SOPA