Becky Brooks is the Director of Communications at Animoto, an online video maker that has been used by over 1 million businesses to create marketing videos.
She has spoken at industry events around video marketing best practices and developed courses for Skillshare and CreativeLive on how to use succeed with video marketing. She is also a producer of the online conference, The Social Video Marketing Summit.
When not nerding out on all things video, she is an plant-based athlete, writer and New Yorker.
10 ARTICLES BY Becky Brooks
- Jan. 15, 2019 Video on Social: What Marketers Say vs What They Do [Infographic]
- Nov. 18, 2018 2018 Holiday Social Marketing Trends [Infographic]
- Oct. 24, 2018 2018 State of Social Video: Consumer and Marketer Trends Report [Infographic]
- Oct. 3, 2018 3 Instagram Growth Lessons from How Smarties has Redesigned its On-Platform Image
- Jan. 23, 2018 What Facebook's Latest News Feed Update Means for Your Video Marketing Strategy
- Jan. 12, 2018 Text Is Not Dead: Facebook Video Tips for Bloggers
- Dec. 5, 2017 3 Social Media Truths from GaryVee at The Social Video Marketing Summit
- Nov. 3, 2017 How These Brands Responded to Current Events on Facebook with Video
- Sept. 6, 2017 The State of Social Video: Marketing in a Video-First World [Video]
- June 2, 2017 5 Ways to Optimize Your Facebook Videos for Mobile Viewing