Ben Harper is a former data analyst turned social media expert having honed his skills within both major corporations and cutting edge social start ups. Ben co-founded Datify in 2013 to bring a data driven approach to digital marketing.
While left brained big data crunching is his bread and butter it is his ability to turn that into user focused strategies that powers our world-class social and content campaigns. By churning through vast swathes of data Ben is able to pull together data-led insights that then inform how we create social and content strategies.
That insight is also invaluable for the world's best brands as our in house tools allow us to give businesses unprecedented levels of understanding, not just about their own audience but, more importantly, those audiences currently owned by competitors.
18 ARTICLES BY Ben Harper
- May 10, 2016 Using Twitter's Improved Analytics Tools for Audience Insight
- Sept. 1, 2015 How to Advertise on Instagram
- April 9, 2015 Social Vanity Metrics: The Top 4 Worst Offenders
- Feb. 17, 2015 Facebook Will Clean Up with Relevance Score
- Oct. 28, 2014 Budgeting for Social in 2015
- Sept. 24, 2014 Why Your Social Strategy Is Wrong
- Aug. 13, 2014 5 Signs of a Bad Social Media Agency
- July 24, 2014 Why Facebook Advertising is Winning
- June 17, 2014 Why The Decline in Facebook Reach is Good For Brands
- April 9, 2014 The Top 5 Mistakes Made When Setting Up Online Advertising (How to Avoid Them)
- Feb. 18, 2014 The Role of Social Media in Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Jan. 23, 2014 6 Misconceptions About Facebook Advertising
- Jan. 16, 2014 5 Tools Everyone in Social Media Should Be Using
- Aug. 9, 2013 Losing the Hacker Way Is Killing Facebook
- June 27, 2013 New Facebook Insights Tested and Reviewed
- May 15, 2013 On Social, Where Should eCommerce Brands Focus?
- March 23, 2013 How to Split Test Your Facebook Content
- Feb. 28, 2013 ROI vs. Engagement: Quantifying Social Media