Bilal is Senior Director, Digital at Extreme Networks. An award-winning industry recognized strategist with a 10 year track record in successful digital transformation of top tier brands like IBM and Bell and Extreme Networks. Led IBM's Digital, Social Media and Community Strategy to save $100m/year. Led Bell's first ever enterprise digital and social strategy to support B2B and B2C units across Marketing, Support, PR, Brand, Web & Corporate Strategy functions.
Some of the work has been recognized as industry's best practices by Forrester, CRMNews, Forbes, AOL, Fast Company, Mashable, SocialMediaToday, Web 2.0 Expo, CIO Forum & in academia by U of Toronto, U of Sydney, & City U of NY.
12 ARTICLES BY Bilal Jaffery
- Feb. 3, 2013 Can We Create Something Else Like the Super Bowl?
- Jan. 30, 2013 How to Drive Online Commerce in 2013
- Aug. 27, 2012 Apple vs. Samsung Trial Verdict: Why It's Still a #WIN for Samsung
- May 17, 2012 Facebook IPO, Instant Millionaires and Employee Turnover
- March 13, 2012 For God's Sake, It Is 2012. Get with Social!
- March 4, 2012 Has Social Media Lost Its Finesse?
- Sept. 13, 2011 Why You Shouldn't Send Your Traffic to Facebook
- May 2, 2011 Facebook for B2B?
- Feb. 16, 2011 Superb Social Media Strategist Doesn't Look at Social Media as just Social Media
- Feb. 9, 2011 Seventy-five Percent of Customers Have Website Registration Frustration
- Feb. 7, 2011 IBM's Social Business Jam - Ever wondered about what's next in Social? #SBJAM
- Feb. 2, 2011 Why GroupON Feels Like a FAIL to Me