Michael Cohn is the founder and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of CompuKol Communications LLC. He has over 25 years of experience in IT and web technologies. Mr. Cohn founded CompuKol Communications to help small businesses and Entrepreneur's distinguish themselves from their competition by building and boosting their visibility, exposure, reputation, trustworthiness, and credibility on the Internet.
CompuKol consults, creates, and implements communication strategies for small businesses to monopolize their markets with a unique business voice, vision, and visibility. Prior to that, Mr. Cohn spent a significant amount of time at a major telecommunications company, where his main focus was on initiating and leading synergy efforts across all business units by dramatically improving efficiency, online collaboration, and the company's Intranet capabilities, which accelerated gains in business productivity.
His expertise includes social media marketing strategies; internet marketing; web presence design; business analysis; project management; management of global cross-matrix teams; systems engineering and analysis, architecture, prototyping and integration; technology evaluation and assessment; systems development; performance evaluation; and management of off-shore development.
Mr. Cohn earned a Master's degree in project management from George Washington University in Washington, DC; and a Master's degree in computer science and a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from Fairleigh Dickinson University in Teaneck, NJ.
Mr. Cohn is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
95 ARTICLES BY Michael Cohn
- Jan. 26, 2015 Optimizing YouTube for Your Business
- Dec. 27, 2014 Using Your Facebook Page Cover Photo to Get Noticed
- Dec. 14, 2014 Google+: How to Become an Influencer
- Nov. 11, 2014 How to Perfect Your Brand Message
- Nov. 8, 2014 How to Reach Your Mobile Marketing Objectives
- Oct. 21, 2014 Matching Social Relationships with Social Channels
- Oct. 3, 2014 Using Social Media to Search for Target Prospects
- Sept. 23, 2014 Understanding the Life Cycle of Social Media
- Aug. 25, 2014 Applying Social Networking to Your Business
- Aug. 16, 2014 Understanding Branding Importance in Marketing Your Business
- Aug. 11, 2014 How Does Social Media Redefine Friendships and Connections?
- March 24, 2014 The Reemergence of QR Codes
- March 17, 2014 Guidelines for Google Authorship
- Feb. 8, 2014 Building a B2B Content Strategy
- Jan. 25, 2014 Why People Buy as a Result of Content Marketing
- Jan. 7, 2014 The Importance of Google+ for Marketers
- Dec. 23, 2013 Leveraging Backlinks and SEO Effectively
- Dec. 14, 2013 Identifying Popping Keywords for Twitter
- Nov. 28, 2013 Choosing Effective Twitter Calls-to-Action
- Nov. 27, 2013 Seven Touches: A Basic Marketing Principle in Action
- Nov. 26, 2013 Keeping Your Online Audience Interested
- Nov. 23, 2013 Strategy Must Drive Your Social Media Marketing
- Oct. 28, 2013 Vastly Improving Your Content Marketing
- June 27, 2013 The Impact of Advanced Social Intelligence on Marketing
- Jan. 28, 2013 Don't Let Negative Reviews Lead to a Bad Reputation Online